Information on the processing of personal data provided pursuant to arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We inform you that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a database, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, retention, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
In compliance with the rules of the GDPR, the treatments carried out by Alfonso Sellitto S.p.A will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of privacy.
Personal data must be:
- collected and processed for specific purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and updated;
- constant verification of data and their updating is necessary;
- stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed;
- processed through technical and organizational measures that guarantee data protection from unlawful processing, loss, destruction or accidental damage;
Purpose of the treatment
The purposes for which the personal data supplied by you are collected exclusively for the management of the consumer service Alfonso Sellitto S.p.A; the same data, therefore, will be processed by the Alfonso Sellitto S.p.A Company exclusively for purposes related to the procedures for handling complaints.
Method of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out through the automatic collection of information collected by operators who manage the telephone assistance service to the public, following a direct call from the interested party.
For the purpose of the service, the user can contact the customer service Alfonso Sellitto S.p.A at the following addresses:
- Number: +39089893450
Your data will be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 1:
- to the Data Controller's collaborators, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal processing managers and / or system administrators;
- to third parties such as providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc that perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external processors.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Address management and sending of email messages
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an address management and emailing service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of services allows you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Tweet button and Twitter social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are services of interaction with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
The data collected will not be disseminated and will not be communicated without its explicit consent. On the contrary, without the need for an express consent (pursuant to article 6 of the GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate his data for the purposes referred to in art. 1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
Taking into account the purposes of the processing as illustrated above, the provision of data is optional. Failure to provide the data may result in the inability to perform the aforementioned service.
Data retention times and other information.
Pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter (a) of the GDPR, the Data Controller will process personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
Rights of the interested party
In his capacity as an interested party, he will enjoy the rights referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR, and more precisely:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the right to obtain an indication of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the right to obtain an indication of the categories of personal data in question;
- the right to obtain the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it;
- the right to obtain an indication of the retention period when foreseen and when in any case known by the holder;
- right to be made aware of the right of rectification
- right to cancel personal data or limit the processing;
- right to lodge a complaint;
- the right to know the origin of the data, if it has not been collected from the data subject;
- the existence of an automated collection process;
- right and be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR if the data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time:
- sending a communication by registered mail to: ALFONSO SELLITTO S.p.A., "LA VALLE" Food Preservation Industry, Corso F. Caracciolo, 50 - Frazione S.Eustachio, 84085 MARKET S. SEVERINO - SA -, Tel. 089 89 34 50 - 82 81 098 - FAX. 089 89 43 52
- sending a communication by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- call the number: +39 (089) 893450
- sending a fax to the number: +39 (089) 894352
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them promptly, at the request of users.
Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is ALFONSO SELLITTO S.p.A., "LA VALLE" Food Preservation Industry, Corso F. Caracciolo, 50 - Frazione S.Eustachio, 84085 MARKET S. SEVERINO - SA -, Tel. 089 89 34 50 - 82 81 098 - FAX. 089 89 43 52, VAT. IT 01995690656. The person in charge of processing designated for the collection, storage and storage of data is Giovanni Sellitto. The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Changes to this Information
This information may undergo changes in implementation of the provisions of the law enacted on privacy. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment you.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last modification: 21 November 2018